It is hard to believe it has been 30 days since we started this Email Marketing Challenge together. We covered a lot of ground and if you followed along with the tips I shared and put them to good use in your own email marketing, you should already start to see positive results. You’re well on your way to forging a deeper connection with your readers and becoming a better email marketer and copywriter.
Let’s take a minute and look back at everything we’ve covered so far this month:
1. 30 Days To Revive Your List And Rock At Email Marketing
2. Start With A Plan
3. Review Your Welcome Email
4.Let’s Talk About Engagement
5. Broadcast Emails, A/R’s, Or Both?
6. The Anatomy Of A Great Email Message
7. How Often Should You Mail?
8. Getting Your Readers Used To And Looking Forward To Offers
9. Mapping Out A Content Strategy
10. Creating A Mailing Calendar For The Week / Month
11. Start A Swipe File
12. Repurpose Your Emails
13. Create A Template For Your Emails
14. What’s The Purpose Of Your Email?
15. Solo Emails vs. Content Emails With Offers
16. How To Write A Great Solo Email
17. Don’t Forget To Follow Up
18. Using Urgency To Increase Conversion and Sales
19. Tracking Conversions
20. Don’t Be Afraid To Get Personal
21. Are You Connecting With Your Target Audience?
22. Make It Useful But Incomplete
23. The Importance Of Congruency In The Sales Funnel
24. How To Become A Better Email Copywriter
25. Help Them Reach Their Goals And Dreams
26. Don’t Be Afraid To Point Out Flaws
27. Using Bonuses To Increase Conversions
28. Edit And Tighten Your Emails – Less Is More
29. Review And Reuse Your Most Successful Emails Regularly
It’s amazing what will happen when you start to work on your writing and the relationship you’re building with your readers. I hope you have found some tools, techniques, tips, and ideas that have helped you get better at what you do with your business. The best part is that if you keep working at it, it will only get better.
Where do you go from here? You keep writing, you keep listening to your readers, and you keep going back to your swipe file to get fresh ideas and new techniques to try.
Keep coming back to these posts as needed. It may not be a bad idea to bookmark this post as a quick reference tool.
Optional – announce another 30 Day Challenge coming soon. Head on over to PiggyMakesBank.com to see what email challenges and other PLR packs we have that can help you provide your engaged readers with fresh content.
As for me, here’s what I’m planning next for [insert blog url] – short description of what you’re planning next for your blog, announce a product launch etc.